Do you know about ghost apps? Or what a "finsta" is? If not, then you should come out to Family Tech Talk Night Tuesday night at 6 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall to learn about these topics and much more including:
- How kids are using mobile devices like smartphones and tablets
- Social networking sites and how to help your child use them wisely
- What to do if your child encounters online bullying
- Objectionable content and how to block it
- The importance of teaching your child to find a healthy balance with technology use
- Your role in keeping the conversation going about responsible Internet use
Sign up on AtoZ Connect. Please be sure to indicate if you need childcare.