Applications for the 2020/2021 school year will be accepted beginning November 1st. Submission of an application does not guarantee enrollment. Application acceptance will be confirmed by the HTLS Administration after the in-house re-enrollment time period.
Please call our Admissions Director, Cathy Douglas, to schdule your tour. 813-839-0665.
It is the aspiration of Holy Trinity Lutheran School to give the benefits of a Christ-centered education to as many children as possible. It is also the sincere desire of the administration and faculty to insure that each student enrolled at HTLS has the opportunity for academic success. Consequently, all applicants are required to participate in the admission process outlined below.
In accordance with county and state requirements, a copy of a birth certificate is required as proof of age when enrolling a student in the following grades:
- 2/3 Pre-Kindergarten (Cubbies): 2 years, 6 months of age and young 3s (must be 3 by September 1 of the follwoing school year) (Children MUST be toilet trained or nearly toilet trained in pull-ups.)
- Pre-Kindergarten: 3 years of age on or before September 1 (Children MUST be toilet trained.)
- Pre-Kindergarten: 4 years of age on or before September 1 (Children MUST be toilet trained.)
- Kindergarten: 5 years of age on or before September 1
- First Grade: 6 years of age on or before September 1
- Second Grade: 7 years of age on or before September 1
- Third Grade: 8 years of age on or before September 1
- Fourth Grade: 9 years of age on or before September 1
- Fifth Grade: 10 years of age on or before September 1
2020-2021 General Admission Process
Holy Trinity follows the schedule as outlined below for those families who are interested in potential enrollment. Each parent/guardian must:
- Submit an Application for Admission for each child with a non-refundable $100.00 Application Fee for each child
- Submit a copy of the child(ren)’s birth certificate(s)
- Supply copies of any previous report cards and/or standardized test scores, where applicable
- Provide child(ren)’s previous teacher with a Teacher Questionnaire, where applicable