Working at HTLS
Part Time Office Support Specialist
The job of the Office Support Specialist is to assist the school administration in handling the daily workings of the school office. Job duties include:
- Answering calls and delivering messages to the appropriate individuals.
- Walking students to and from classrooms as needed.
- Welcoming visitors and using the designated security procedures for giving them access to the campus.
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, creating documents and filing.
- Updating and maintaining the school’s social media sites.
The job of the Lunchroom Monitor is to provide supervision to students of varying ages during their lunch time. The Monitor is to create and maintain a loving, Christian environment in the lunchroom setting. Job duties include:
- Assist lunch supervisor in supervising students ages PreK-5th grade.
- Assist students with their needs during lunch time.
- Assist lunch supervisor with distributing hot lunches.
- Ensure the lunch area is kept sanitary and clean before, during and after service.
Extended Care Team Member
The job of the Extended Care Team Member is to provide supervision to students of varying ages during after school hours. The Team Member is to create and maintain a loving, Christian environment in the extended care setting.
- Supervise students ages PreK-5th grade.
- Plan and implement small group and whole group activities.
- Maintain organization of Extended Care items and supplies.
- Monitor the release of students following guidelines established by HTLS.
- Maintain positive, professional interactions with parents and caregivers that pick up their students.
Elementary Computer Teacher
The job of the Elementary Computer Teacher is to provide computer instruction and guidance for students. grades K-2nd. Job duties include:
- Implement provided computer curriculum to students in grades K-2nd once a week.
- Attend to IT issues on the student and classroom devices as required.
- Communicate and collaborate with classroom teachers to work towards each student’s success.