Extended Care Team Member
The job of the Extended Care Team Member is to provide supervision to students of varying ages during after school hours. The Team Member is to create and maintain a loving, Christian environment in the extended care setting.
- Supervise students ages PreK-5th grade.
- Plan and implement small group and whole group activities.
- Maintain organization of Extended Care items and supplies.
- Monitor the release of students following guidelines established by HTLS.
- Maintain positive, professional interactions with parents and caregivers that pick up their students.
Elementary Computer Teacher
The job of the Elementary Computer Teacher is to provide computer instruction and guidance for students. grades K-2nd. Job duties include:
- Implement provided computer curriculum to students in grades K-2nd once a week.
- Attend to IT issues on the student and classroom devices as required.
- Communicate and collaborate with classroom teachers to work towards each student’s success.